I’m so very, very glad to have it finally off the list.
Final May update:
1) Write at least 3 reviews.
I managed to write and post two and get started on a third. Considering I hadn’t written a review for…awhile before this, I’m happy with my progress. (And I’m hoping to do even more next month!)
2) Finish NaNo novel.
I wrote “The End” LITERALLY fifteen minutes before the end of the month. BUT IT’S FINISHED! HUZZAH!
Now, time to kick back, relax, and spend 2 weeks angsting over everything I need to fix before I get it back out.
3) Build a list of 5-10 agents to submit MGG to.
Revise MGG query and chapters 6, 7, 10, and 11.
Query written, and the revisions are getting moved to next month’s goals.
5) Read 2 books.
And now, June goals!
1) Write at least two reviews.
2) Revise 4 chapters of MGG and the synopsis.
3) Start revisions on NaNo novel. (This will not be until at least halfway through the month, so I have time to take a break from it.)
4) Read three books.
And that’s it! What are your big goals for June? Or are you taking it easy this month?